Saturday, February 9, 2013

Facebook Post

Ginny, I forget why, but I was concerned about you. I'm adn adult so can talk to you. I'm more mature than most adults and pretty energetic and smart. Maybe, I was just worried about you at Lakeside. I used to clip my nails, short, all off, every 2 days or so... I got out after a month, after just being at home for like 2 years or whatnot. So, you can see me on YouTube, I have my nails before were like more sorta specific. The only good thing now is they are harder and I've taken pills. I went in there, and the black people made them not as slanted and round. The world made them look like toenails "because of the baby Jew." I really don't care about the black bossy people in Orlando. They think you need to get it out, but no one else does. The only good thing about Orlando is for some reason it's a vacation spot. It's located in the most exciting place in the world. I've never lived in Central Florida growing up. I did live in Miramar. I didn't really have problems in other places, like Coral Springs. New Orleans probably has the best weather. I mean, I guess it's been thought of a lot, not really overrated..

No comments:

Post a Comment

waaade in the waater